Making the Most of the New Normal
We live in a network economy – – it’s all about who you know, who knows you, and what they know about you. But in this remote working, socially distant period in time, connecting has taken on new challenges.
In this interactive presentation, author Michelle Tillis Lederman will inspire you to leverage the benefits of a virtual environment to create personal connection and a thriving network. More now than ever it is the strength of your relationships that leads to your success.
Connected Leadership, Team Building, Strengthening Relationships
What You Will Learn
- Recognize the benefits and limitations in the new networking environment
- Move from responsive to proactive connecting
- Create opportunities to add value to teams, colleagues, and clients
- Reduce the excuses that hold you back from reaching out and following up
- Leverage technology and social media in simple ways to increase familiarity
Be ready with your own copy of The Connector’s Advantage
Regardless of your goal; a job, a promotion, new business, a referral… who you know and who knows you will lead to opportunities. It is the strength of your relationships that leads to your success.Discover More
Michelle is most frequently described as an energetic, interactive, and engaging speaker. Approachable and easy to understand, she takes complex concepts and makes them simple and accessible to all audiences. Her breakout sessions are highly interactive and leave audiences empowered to implement new skills back on the job. Whether a keynote or breakout, Michelle can customize sessions to fit your audience. Any keynote topic can be converted into an experiential breakout session.