Last week I asked you all to help me choose a cover design for my upcoming book, The Connector’s Club. The results are in! Because of all of your feedback we have chosen a winning design. I want to thank all of you, and invite you to take a look!
To refresh your memory, I have three main goals in writing The Connector’s Club. I want to show and explain:
1. Relationships and connecting are critical to your results, success, and even happiness.
2. Connectors have a way of thinking and doing things that enable stronger relationships.
3. How ANYONE can infuse these mindsets and behaviors into their interactions and see the impact.
- Are you looking for a new job or up for a promotion
- Know you have great ideas, but feel nobody listens to them
- Know you’re smart—but everyone else seems more successful
- Are already connecting but it is not translating to results
- Are a Connector and want to take it up a level and are curious to understand how and why it works
…then this book is for you!
Keep watching for more updates on The Connector’s Club— coming soon!